Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Finger Pulse Blood Oxygen SpO2 Monitor (not for Newborn/Infant)
- ACCURATE OXYGEN SATURATION AND PULSE RATE READINGS IN ONE DEVICE: The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter fits all finger sizes from kids above four years old to adults as it measures the level of oxygen in the blood and reads the pulse rate in just eight to ten seconds. It is crucial to use the device in a stationary position and not while in motion for precise readings.
- FAST & CONVENIENT READINGS: SpO2 and Pulse Rate are graphed on the bright LED display. The LED display cover prevents ambient light washout, making readings crisp and clear. Average time for a reading is 8~10 seconds.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Equipped with two AAA batteries, the Oximeter automatically powers off when not in use and delivers up to 24 continuous hours of battery life.
- PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 28 grams, every Hoison oximeter comes in a convenient travel case that protects it from scratches when carried on its own or inside your gym bag or backpack. Attach the included lanyard to the case or directly to the oximeter for easy reach anytime.
- ESIGNED FOR HOME USE, EXERCISE OR TRAVEL: While the Hoison Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is handy for detecting vital signs, it is not intended for medical use but rather for situations where you need to know your oxygen level before and after your workout or sports such as running, hiking or cycling, or while traveling in an aircraft.
SpO2 declared accuracy Range: 70%-100%(2 digits 0%-69% unspecified)
SpO2 display Range:30%-99%
SpO2 Accuraey under conditions of low perfuslon:3% when plis 0.075%
PR declared accuracy Range:25-250 3 digits
PR accuracy under conditons of low perruson:3 bpm when plis 0.075%
Specification of alkaline batteries: 2 AAA battery
operationg mode:Spot checking
Protection class IP22